Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
- 1 oz pork rinds
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush up pork rinds and Parmesan cheese in a food processor or Magic Bullet. Pour out your "breading" into a shallow dish for later.
- Don't blend for too long, the mixture will become wet, you want it coarsely crumbed/ground.
- Lay some cling wrap over the chicken breasts (to avoid splatter) and pound them until they are an even 1/2 inch
- This is to ensure the chicken is cooked evenly, without the edges being too dry and the middles being under-cooked.
- Click here to view full recipe