LITTLE LEMON DROPS
Little Lemon Drops are delicious bite-sized treats that start with a cake mix - they are the perfect treat to take to your next party!
Little Lemon Drops:
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 pkg 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream I actually didn’t have quite enough sour cream so I used half sour cream/half vanilla yogurt and it worked great!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest I just used the zest from one lemon
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice I got exactly this amount from squeezing one large lemon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Coat mini muffin tins with cooking spray. (I used almost 3 full pans of 24).
- Beat the ingredients in a large bowl with an electric mixer for several minutes until blended and smooth. Fill each muffin hole about 1/2 full. I used a small cookie scoop and it worked perfectly! Bake for about 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Click here to view full instructions