Lemon Oreo Icebox Pie
The best lemon pie you'll ever have! Made with a lemon OREO crust, filled with a creamy lemon filling and topped with more crunchy lemon OREO cookies, this dessert will be the highlight of your day!
- 1 package, Lemon Oreo cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg, cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg, instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 c. milk
- 1 large (16 oz.) carton, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, crush about 22 of the oreos. Pour the oreos into a 9" pie plate. Stir in the melted butter, and press the mixture to the bottom and sides of the pie plate, forming the crust. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes to set the crust. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Click here to view full recipe