Keto waffles are my award winning breakfast that has won over many high-carb lovers! Keep any extras and use them as sweet sandwich bread for school lunches. Place cream cheese and berries inside for a yummy lunch box.
- 5 eggs - medium separated
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp full fat milk or cream
- 125 g butter melted
- First bowl.:Whisk the egg whites until firm and form stiff peaks.
- Second bowl: Mix the egg yolks, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder. Add the melted butter slowly, mixing to ensure it is a smooth consistency. Add the milk and vanilla, mix well.
- Gently fold spoons of the whisked egg whites into the yolk mixture. Try to keep as much of the air and fluffiness as possible.
- Click here to view complete recipe