keto-style mississippi pot roast recipe: easy keto crockpot recipe
Deliciously tender Mississippi Pot Roast is the easiest keto crockpot recipe you’ll ever make with a unique flavor combining the simplest ingredients to provide Southern comfort soul food like no other! With a 5 minute prep time, this will be your new favorite family dinner!
- 3-4 Pound Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 1 oz Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 1 oz Packet of Dry Au Jus Gravy
- 1 Stick of Real Salted Butter
- 1 Jar Pepperoncini Peppers (Drained)
- Place the roast in the crockpot and sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. You can try to make it an even layer, but you don’t have to! Next, sprinkle the au jus seasoning over the roast. All that’s left to do it put your stick of (real salted) butter on top & then add the whole jar of pepperoncini peppers.
- Click here to view more instructions