KETO PUMPKIN COOKIES
These cookies have a soft and fluffy texture. Pumpkin cookies are Keto, low carb, sugar-free, grain-free and taste so delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetener Or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- These cookies have a soft and fluffy texture. Pumpkin cookies are Keto, low carb, sugar-free, grain-free and taste so delicious!
- In the bowl combine the melted butter and the sweetener. Cream for about 30 seconds or until combined.
- Add ithe eggs, pumpkin puree, salt and almond flour. Lastly, add in the pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate the dough, covered, for at least 3 hours or until sufficiently chilled. Chilling is mandatory.
- Click here to get more instructions