Keto Mongolian Beef
- 1 lb flank steak sliced into bite-size stripes
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup So Nourished Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 tsp xanthan gum to thicken the sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 scallion sliced (for topping)
- Mongolian BeefSave
- In a saucepan heat half of olive oil, add minced garlic and grated ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Add water, coconut aminos, erythritol, red pepper flakes and simmer on high for 3-4 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Add a xanthan gum and beef strips to a zip bag and toss well.
- In a frying pan, heat the other half of olive oil until hot. Add beef strips and fry stirring until begin to get brown. Set aside.
- Get more instructions >> Click here