Keto gooey chocolate cake
This single serving brownie is rich, chocolaty and fudgy. It comes together in just a few minutes and makes a delicious treat, late-night snack or dessert.
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar (see note)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour (see note)
- 1 1/2 tbsp whisked egg about 1/2 of a large egg
- In a microwave-safe mug (use one that can hold at least 6 oz of liquid), add chocolate chips. Place butter on top of chocolate chips. Cover surface of the mug with paper towel and place into the microwave.
- Heat chocolate and butter at full power, for about 50 seconds if butter is cold or 40 seconds if butter is room temperature. Butter should be nearly completely melted when you're finished.
- Gently whisk butter and chocolate with a mini whisk until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Click here to get more instructions