Keto Doritos Safe Cheat-oh
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 Tbl. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp taco seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover large baking sheet in baking parchment.
- In a small bowl toss cheese with taco seasoning and lime juice.
- Make small mounds of cheese using a tablespoon on baking sheet keeping them about 2" apart. (Mounds will spread as they bake and crisp.)
- Bake 10-12 minutes, till Dorketos are golden brown - brown. Do not under cook or they won't be crunchy.
- Click here to view full recipe