KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – BEST LOW CARB SUPER SOFT COOKIES
Chocolate chip cookies are a big favorite amongst the ketogenic community. Low carb cookies are a perfect recipe to make for any occasion
- 170 g Almond Meal (6 oz - 1 1/2 cups)
- 100 g Salted Butter (3.5 oz - 1/2 cup)
- 130 g Erythritol (SoNourished) (4.5 oz - 3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large Egg (50g / 1.7 oz)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- 90 g Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (3oz - 3/4 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F). Zap the butter for 30 seconds to melt, but it shouldn't be hot.
- Place the butter into a mixing bowl and beat with the erythritol. Add the vanilla and egg, mix on low for another 15 seconds exactly.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Click here to get more instructions