Keto and Low Carb Hamburger Casserole Recipe
This keto and low carb hamburger casserole is warm, filling and so satisfying easy weeknight dinner that you can prepare ahead of time and then bake when you come home from work and even great as a leftover!
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and discard the core, then cut the cauliflower into even smaller and more uniform pieces.
- Place a steamer pot over medium heat with a few inches of water, add the cauliflower into the top and season with salt.
- Click here to view full of recipe