KANSAS CITY DIRT CAKE RECIPE
Oreo Dirt Cake - layers of creamy, white chocolate pudding, cream cheese, cool whip and more and topped off with Oreos!
- 1 package Oreos
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip
- 2 boxed INSTANT White chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Crush ⅔ package of Oreos and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here