INSTANT POT BEEF AND POTATO AU GRATIN
A hearty, kid friendly dish that combines beef, potatoes and cheese in simple layers cooked up easily in your Instant Pot.
- 1 lb browned ground beef, seasoned well with salt and pepper
- 4-5 large uncooked russet potatoes, peeled and sliced in 1/4" slices
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar or sharp cheese
- 3/4 C. chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning (we used a blend of basil, marjoram, oregano and thyme) or your own seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- In the bottom of your clean Instant Pot, add the olive oil and use a napkin to swipe it evenly around as to coat it completely.
- Combine the Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- In your Instant Pot, layer the sliced potatoes, then sprinkle a portion of the ground beef, and top with shredded cheese. Generously season with 1/3 of the seasoning you set aside in the bowl.
- Click here to get more instructions