Tender beef and potatoes in a beefy broth seasoned with paprika.
- 2 medium onions
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 pound stewing beef trimmed and cut into 1" cubes
- 2 cups beef broth or water
- 1 cup diced tomatoes canned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pot, melt butter and add onion. Cook till translucent. Stir in caraway seeds and paprika and mix well.
- In a bowl, dredge the stew beef with flour.
- Add beef to the onion mixture and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here