Hot Chocolate Cake Roll
Soft chocolate cake roll filled with light and fluffy frosting with folded mini marshmallows, drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with more marshmallows. Perfect cake to have with a mug of hot cocoa.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Unsweetened baking cocoa and powdered sugar for rolling the cake
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip in tub not can
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup
- Mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 and line 17x11x1 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil spray (make sure to get the sides too).
- Beat eggs with electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes until thick and light yellow.
- Slowly beat in granulated sugar.
- Click here to get more instructions