HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
Our Homemade Chocolate Covered Pretzels are easy to make and super delicious they make a great homemade Christmas gift and everybody will love them!
- Rold Gold Original Size Pretzels
- Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts or Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts or Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Wilton Nonpareils Christmas Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Clear Plastic Treat Gift Bags
- Christmas Grosgrain Ribbon
- Melt 35-40 white chocolate candy melts in the microwave. We started at 40 seconds, stirred them and then microwaved in 10 second increments until the candy melts were fully melted.
- Place a pretzel in the melted white chocolate and then use a spoon to cover the top area of the pretzel.
- Click here for complete instructions