HOMEMADE BUTTERFINGER CANDY BARS
- 2 1/2 cups candy corn
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 24 oz. milk chocolate
- Place the candy corn in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, followed by 30-second bursts until it is melted. Stir until creamy.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until completely combined. Pour mixture into a parchment-lined 8x8 baking dish. Allow to cool for an hour and a half.
- Remove from pan and cut into 2x1-inch pieces, using a sharp knife. Wipe excess crumbs from candy pieces.
- Click here to view full recipe