HOLIDAY POINSETTIA PRETZEL BITES
Holiday Poinsettia Pretzel Bites are a great Christmas Treat – sweet, salty, crunchy and delicious. Add this fun dessert to your holiday baking list.
- Pretzel Snaps
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts
- Holiday Blend M&M Candies (Peppermint or Mint)
- Arrange 8 to 9 Pretzel Snaps on a paper plate.
- Place a candy melt in the center of each pretzel.
- Place the plate of pretzels in the microwave and heat them until the candy melts are at the beginning stage of being melted. They should be soft to the touch and melted enough to press a M&M down into it but not so melty that the candy is running off the pretzel. (Approximately 50 seconds.)
- Get full recipe >> Click here