healthy lemon poppy seed muffins recipe
Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins recipe is super moist made with natural ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free and low-sugar. Ultimate delicious plus healthy recipe for breakfast. Just 86 calories per muffin!
- 1/2 cup butter / vegan butter substitute, softened
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs (flax egg for vegan substitute)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small lemon, zested
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
Optional: Vanilla Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare mini muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl whip butter with hand mixer.
- Click here to view full recipe