Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 1 - 2 hours and then drained throughly
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond meal or flour
- 1 tbsp unsalted almond butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp honey (you can sub rice malt syrup or 4 - 5 Medjool dates, pitted, soaked for an hour and drained, if you're vegan or low sugar)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (you can also use high quality dark chocolate chunks)
- In a food processor, process all ingredients except for cacao nibs or chocolate, scraping down the sides, until very very smooth.
- You really want to go for quite awhile - 2 - 3 minutes at least. That's key to getting the perfect texture.
- When it's very smooth, let cool for a few minutes (if it has warmed at all) then add in cacao nibs or dark chocolate and pulse 4 - 5 times until well distributed but still chunky
- Click here to view full recipe