Ham & Cheese Christmas Cracker Snack
This ham & cheese crackers snack makes a fun Christmas party food idea or cute Christmas snack for kids - they're so quick and easy to make!
- 10 small savoury crackers (I used Ritz)
- 2 ham slices
- 2 cheddar cheese slices
- Lay out the crackers on a plate or platter.
- Using a circle cutter the same size or slightly smaller than the crackers, cut out rounds of ham and pop one on top of each cracker. I used the crinkle side of the cutter to make them a little more decorative.
- Cut shapes from the cheese using festive themed mini cutters
- Click here to get full of recipe