Grilled Nutella & Marshmallow Sandwiches
- 4 slices soft white bread
- 2 tablespoons Nutella (or more, or less — depending on your taste!)
- 40 mini marshmallows*
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- *You can also sub in 2 tablespoons (or more!) of marshmallow fluff.
- Spread Nutella on two slices of bread, 1 tablespoon on each slice. Spread marshmallows out evenly on the other two slices, 20 on each each slice. Pair them together to make two sandwiches.
- Heat a small skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat, then melt half a tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Put one sandwich in the skillet and cook until the underside is golden brown, about a minute and a half.
- Add another half a tablespoon of butter to the skillet, flip the sandwich and cook until both sides are golden brown and the marshmallows are melted, about a minute and a half.
- Click here to view full recipe