Graham Cracker Toffee (aka Graham Cracker Crack)
- about 10 full-size honey graham crackers, or enough to cover pan (I used low-fat)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place graham crackers in pan in a single, flat layer so pan is completely covered with them. You will have to break some crackers to fill in the smaller spaces at the edges. It’s ok if there are slight gaps, doesn’t have to be perfect; set aside.
- To a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan with high sides, add the butter, brown sugar, salt, and heat over medium-high heat to melt. Stir constantly until butter has melted.
- Click here to get more instructions