Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake! Creates its own sauce!
This Chocolate Pudding Cake (aka chocolate lava cake) is a very simple and very rich chocolate dish that comes together with just one bowl and one dish! It’s super easy to make and is ready in about 30 minutes.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 2 qt casserole dish, combine flour, white sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add milk and oil, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- Click here to get more instructions