GOOD EATS: NO CHURN PISTACHIO ICE CREAM
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package of pistachio flavor instant pudding
- 3/4 shelled & crushed pistachios (more/less to taste)
- green food coloring (optional)
- whip the cream until it makes stiff peaks.
- combine the condensed milk, 1/2 cup of the pistachios & pudding mix together until blended.
- fold in the whip cream with the condensed milk mixture. Add some green food coloring if you want a more intense shade of green.
- Click here to get more instructions