FLOURLESS PUMPKIN BREAD
This pumpkin spice bread is an easy twist on traditional pumpkin bread. The batter can be prepared in a blender and it's gluten free.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter (see note)
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 5 inch baking loaf pan.
- In a blender, add all ingredients.
- Blend on high speed until everything is mixed. If you don't have a blender, you can also use a mixer or whisk by hand.
- Click here to view full recipe