Enchilada Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
These enchilada stuffed grilled portobello mushrooms are an easy vegetarian dinner recipe that is ready in under 25 minutes, and won’t leave you feeling hungry.
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Pre-heat your barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Using a small spoon, scoop the gills out of the mushrooms.
- Brush mushroom exteriors with olive oil and place on a large plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce, salt and flour until no lumps remain.
- Spoon around 2 tablespoons of corn and black beans into each mushroom. Drizzle with the sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- Click here to view full recipe