Easy keto and Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Paleo and Gluten Free)
This easy keto and low carb chicken broccoli casserole is paleo, gluten free and equally perfect for the 21 day sugar detox too because it has no sugar or starchy ingredients!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium white onion diced (use 1/2 onion to cut carbs, if desired)
- Sea salt
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk or 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs try to use organic
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a casserole pan with half the coconut oil and set aside.
- Steam the broccoli until just barely cooked and set aside, uncovered.
- In a sauce pan melt the coconut oil, brown the onions and season with salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms, saute until cooked and move the pan off the heat.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here