Easy Chocolate Pie
This Easy Chocolate Pie is absolutely amazing. With only 5 ingredients it’s almost impossible to ruin and I bet you already have the ingredients on hand! This no bake pie can also double as a freezer pie! Make ahead and thaw when ready to eat!
- Prepared single 10 inch (or deep dish) pie crust
- 1/3 cup + 1/2 cup + 1 cup + 1 cup heavy cream (You'll need a QUART of heavy cream, not a Pint! Almost 3 cups of Heavy cream! ~ Trust me, TOTALLY worth it!)
- 3/4 cup + 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Chocolate shavings
- If pie crust is not ready, bake now.
- In a double broiler or in a small pot on low heat, add 1/3 cup heavy cream and 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips. Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into baked pie crust and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe