Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites Recipe Card
Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites Recipe – super easy candy idea for the holidays! Great gift for chocolate and caramel lovers!
- 24 pretzels
- 12 in caramel squares unwrapped, cut half, I used Kraft
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate melted with 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Layer all pretzels on the sheet.
- Place half of caramel squares on each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes. The caramel will be melty but not completely filing the holes of pretzels. It will spread as it cools. Cool pretzels completely before dipping in chocolate.
- Click here to view full recipe