Dry Brine Turkey for the Best Thanksgiving Turkey
Dry Brine Turkey Mix. A touch of orange and maple added to the traditional Thanksgiving flavors is a delight to the tastebuds!
- ¼ cup coarse sea salt (I use THIS)
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar (my fav because it adds a touch of wonderful maple flavor, but if you can’t find it, you can use brown sugar or coconut sugar. I get my maple sugar HERE)
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Read note of recipe >> Click Here