drunk santa fudge
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of white chocolate chips
- 2 pounds (about 8 cups) confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup vodka or gin
- Christmas-themed sprinkles (optional)
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Crease the edges so the sides are also lined and you can later use the parchment paper to lift the fudge out of the pan. If necessary, snip the corners of the paper with scissors.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds at 70 percent power. Stir and continue to melt at 30 second, then 15 second, intervals just until melted, stirring well each time.
- While the chocolate is melting, place the confectioner’s sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the vodka into the sugar. The mixture will look like icing.
- Click here to view full recipe