CREAMY PEPPER JACK CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 oz can Ortega green chilies, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 9 medium size tortillas
- ¾ lb. grated pepper jack cheese
- ¼ lb. grated cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, chilies, onions and pepper jack cheese together.
- Take out and set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Add chicken pieces to the original cream mixture bowl and mix together.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with 3 tortillas ripped into fourths.
- Get full recipe >> click here