Crazy Easy Artisan Bread!
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- 1½ tablespoons yeast
- 1½ tablespoons kosher salt
- 6½ cups unsifted, unbleached, all-purpose white flour
- cornmeal or other flour for dusting
- In your large tub or whatever you plan to store the dough in, place all the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough is homogenous. You may need to get in there with your hands a bit to break things up. The dough should be just moist enough to ooze to the sides of the container when you let it sit for a second.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for about 2 hours. The dough is ready at this point but is easier to handle after it has been in the fridge.
- After 2 hours move the tub to the fridge where it can stay for up to a week.
- Click Here to view full recipe