Copycat Choco Tacos (Ice Cream Dessert)
One of my favorite desserts in the Summer is Ice Cream and I love the ice cream truck so I’ve decided to come up with a way to make my own desserts! These copycat choco tacos are actually quite easy to make and taste SO good. Enjoy.
- 4 Waffle Bowls
- 1 pint Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped Peanuts
- 6 oz Chocolate Melting Candy4.jpg
- Take waffle bowl and wrap in a dampened paper towel and heat for 18 seconds.
- At this point it should be soft enough to reshape bowl into taco shape. 3.jpg
- Allow top cool and harden.
- Click here to get more instructions