COCONUT OIL NO-BAKE COOKIES
These coconut oil no bake cookies are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. The oats give them great texture, but they have a melt-in-your-mouth quality about them. A simple cookie that is so satisfying and I will definitely continue making them with coconut oil!
- 3 1/4 cup oats gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil measured as liquid
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 2 cups Golden Barrel Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Measure out the oats into a bowl and set aside.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter for the cookies once cooked.
- In a large sauce pan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, cashew milk, raw sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- click here to view more instructions