Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious coconut flour chocolate chip cookies best served warm with a glass of coconut milk for dunking.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Grease a baking tray or line it with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut flour, salt, eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract together thoroughly with a whisk.
- Click here to get more instructions