coconut almond cookies | gluten free + grain free + vegan
Healthy Coconut Almond Cookies with a crispy outside and soft center. Gluten free, grain free, paleo with no refined sugar (honey). Ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 flax egg or egg
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil at room temperature, soft not melted or soft butter
- 4 tablespoons rice malt syrup or honey or maple syrup or 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon - optional
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg - optional
- 1 pinch ground ginger - optional
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa chocolate >70% ,melted
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180C (360F). Lay a cookie sheet with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, with the S blade attchement, add all the cookie ingredients.
- Process on medium speed until all the ingredient comes together crumble. Transfer the dough into a bowl, form a ball with your hands and refrigerate 15-20 minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe