CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS
- 6 eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- pinch of salt (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- smoked paprika (optional)
- Cut eggs in half. Arrange egg whites cut side up on a serving plate and put the yolks in a small mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork then stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. Mash and stir all ingredients together well.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. Spoon a little bit of the mixture into each egg white half, dividing mixture as evenly as possible between the eggs. Sprinkle eggs with smoked paprika if desired.
- Click here to view full of recipe