Cinnamon French Toast Bites
These Cinnamon French Toast Bites are so much fun to make! You kind of “sauté” them, as though you are stir frying! And it goes without saying that they’re fun to EAT too. 🙂
- 4 thick slices of slightly stale white bread (1"/2.5cm thick) (Note 1)
- 2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs)
- 1/4 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp butter , separated
- Maple syrup to serve (not optional!)
- Cut the crust off the bread, then cut each piece into 9 equal cubes.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Click here to view full recipe