CINNAMON APPLE BREAD
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. In a stand mixer or large bowl, combine white sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to beat on medium speed until combined. Add flour and baking powder, then milk.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Click Here To view full recipe