CHRISTMAS WHITE CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZEL RODS
- 1 (10 oz.) bag pretzel rods
- 1 (24 oz.) package white chocolate bark coating or 1 (1 lb.) bag white candy melts (you'll only use about 10 or 12 oz.)
- 1 to 2 T. shortening
- Assorted Christmas sprinkles
- In a tall skinny container (such as a pottery cup or perhaps even a small glass vase), melt bark coating or candy melts and shortening together in the microwave per package directions (typically in 30 second intervals, stirring in between).
- Dip a pretzel rod in the candy coating, letting excess coating drip off back into the container. Sprinkle immediately with desired sprinkles.
- Click here to get more instructions