CHRISTMAS TREE CRAFTS AND TREATS
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- green food colouring gel
- sugar star decorations
- Preheat the oven to 100c and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer with a wire whisk attachment or using hand beater, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks begin to form. Slowly add the sugar with the motor still running, add a little food colouring, and continue beating until the egg whites are thick and glossy.
- Transfer the meringue to a piping bag with a star nozzle fitted and pipe Christmas tree shapes onto the baking paper. Decorate with the sprinkles and top each tree with a sugar star.
- Click here to view full recipe