CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES RECIPE
- 10 oz Maraschino Cherries
- 2 tbsp softened Butter
- 1 tsp Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp liquid from Mariaschino Cherry
- 1/2 tsp Invertase
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 12 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate
- Remove cherries from liquid and place on paper towel lined sheet to drain.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, 1 tablespoon of liquid from cherries and invertase.
- Stir until blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar. Mixture should come together and not be too sticky.
- Click here to view full recipe