- 15 ounce carton ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dark or bittersweet chocolate
- 10 - 12 Homemade Chocolate Cannoli Shells or packaged cannoli shells
- Powdered sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- For filling, in a medium bowl stir together ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, 4 teaspoons cocoa powder, vanilla, and orange peel until almost smooth.
- Fold in chocolate. Cover and chill until needed.
- Meanwhile, if using, prepare Homemade Chocolate Cannoli Shells.
- Click here to view full recipe