CHOCOLATE BANANA MUFFINS
Deliciously soft and moist chocolate muffins that are full of banana flavour, and studded with chocolate chips!
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain/all-purpose flour 190g
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder 50g
- 3/4 cup caster/granulated sugar 150g
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips 175g
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 2 large bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil 60ml
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt 240g
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with muffin cases, then set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Toss in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Click here to view full recipe