Cherry Cheesecake Trifle Dessert
- 1 package of graham crackers (about 6 full crackers)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Zip lock freezer bag
- Rolling pin
- Large bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- Serving bowl or glass
- Place the graham crackers in a heavy plastic bag (like a freezer bag). Close the bag, and roll over the crackers with a rolling pin until you’ve made crumbs. Set the crumbs aside.
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Get full off recipe >> Click here