CHEESY CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS (KETO, LOW CARB)
Crispy cheese cauliflower fritters which are also keto, gluten free, low carb and wheat flour free. These make a great substitute for hash browns or potatoes for brunch.
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp finely chopped scallions plus additional for garnish
- olive oil for cooking cauliflower fritters
- sour cream for garnish
- Shred the cauliflower with a food processor or large cheese grater.
- Steam cauliflower until just tender.
- Mix in cheese with cauliflower while the cauliflower is still hot, until cheese is melted and evenly mixed in.
- Click here to view full recipe