Cheesy Carrot Casserole
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup medium onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 pounds baby carrots or 12 large carrots, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs or ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Steam carrots until 1/2 way cooked. You want them to be soft enough to bite but still with a bit of a crunch. They'll finish cooking in the oven.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here