CHEESE TACO SHELLS (KETO)
These are super easy to make. You can make with other cheeses but I’ve found that provolone has worked the best for me and it tastes delicious too, which is always priority #1 in my life.
- provolone cheese circles (the number of tacos you want, each circle makes 1)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place provolone cheese circles on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cook for 9-12 minutes until turning golden brown but not burnt.
- While cooking, get a baking sheet with raised edges on the top and place foil on top of the raised edges.
- When the cheese circles have finished cooking, take them out of the oven and immediately lay on the foil on the edge of the baking sheet so that the edges of the cheese can drape over creating a shell.
- Read full instructions >> Click Here